Cocheco Valley Humane Society is currently seeking an Executive Director. If you’re interested in this position and believe yourself to be qualified, you can apply through Indeed.com.
This is an ideal opportunity for a senior professional who is passionate about animal welfare and enjoys leading a dynamic organization. This individual will be responsible for overall management and execution of the organization’s vision, goals, and values.
- At least five years of experience in a senior management role in the nonprofit sector.
Significant fundraising and development experience, including planning, prospect development, donor stewardship, and grants.
- Strong leadership, excellent organizational, development, interpersonal, marketing, communications, administration, team building, and strategic planning skills.
- Independent, innovative and a solution-based thinker with outstanding leadership, networking, and motivational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including public speaking.
- Capacity to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects successfully.
- Capable of working in an environment where animals are consistently present.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
SAWA certification and/or experience managing an animal welfare organization is preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Senior management: 5 years (Required)